- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.
Using this search module you will be able to search and retrieve any public content and document available on RDA website, such as:
- Content pieces published on the public website
- Content pieces published in the public Groups
- Files (Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF and others common format) uploaded in the public website as well as in the Group pages
- Content in public wiki pages
How to search
- Free text Search: Enter your desired term(s) into the search field, where you can also use the auto-complete support facility
- Faceted Search: Browse into the categories on the side and pick up those relevant for your search. You can keep the facets by ticking the “Retain current filters” box.